Tracking my weight loss

W E L C O M E

Welcome to my blog about my dieting adventures, thoughts, philosophies.

THOUGHT

Taking steps forward takes you into the unknown! Taking steps back keeps you in your comfort zone! Be adventurous today and step outside your comfort zone - life is an adventure!

Monday 21 July 2014

Lime Pickle chicken salad

Tonight I bought a single chicken breast portion (already cooked) from work - I took the skin off and diced it into a bowl. I then mixed in 2 heaped teaspoons of Lime Pickle! 

In a colander I cut up:
some ice berg lettuce, 
baby spinach
a chunk of cucumber diced
sprig each of basil, parsley and mint
piccolini cherry tomatoes
strands of peeled carrot

wash all of those and then add to the Lime Pickle chicken, mix thoroughly and enjoy! 

Sometimes I'll add diced apple, strawberries, grapes and kiwi fruit to my salads to add some different flavours! You could also add peppers, spring onions, radishes, beetroot etc! 

The salad tonight was yummy :)

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment