Tracking my weight loss

W E L C O M E

Welcome to my blog about my dieting adventures, thoughts, philosophies.

THOUGHT

Taking steps forward takes you into the unknown! Taking steps back keeps you in your comfort zone! Be adventurous today and step outside your comfort zone - life is an adventure!

Friday 3 January 2014

Charm Bracelet

Another incentive idea for you to ponder!

I was at some friends' house for supper last night and their daughter is losing weight. My friend came up with the idea of buying a charm bracelet for her daughter and for every 7lbs lost she will buy a charm for the bracelet! Any gains and a charm will be removed! It's a good idea to keep focussed :)

Click HERE for Pandora (UK)*

Click HERE for Claire's Accessories (UK)*

Click HERE for H Samuel Jewellers (UK)*

Click HERE for The Charm Works (UK)*


*I am NOT responsible for any broken links, concerns about the websites or issues regarding any purchases you may make on those sites.  

No comments:

Post a Comment