Tracking my weight loss

W E L C O M E

Welcome to my blog about my dieting adventures, thoughts, philosophies.

THOUGHT

Taking steps forward takes you into the unknown! Taking steps back keeps you in your comfort zone! Be adventurous today and step outside your comfort zone - life is an adventure!

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Galaxy Quest

No this isn't a post about a chocolate bar but the film Galaxy Quest:



N E V E R   G I V E   U P ;  N E V E R   S U R R E N D E R!



Never Surrender To:

  • Chocolate cravings

  • Down in the dump - wanna binge days

  • Ooops I've failed again what's the point? moods

  • Friends trying to break your diet by saying - go oooon one won't hurt

  • That puff pastry pie you've been longing to try

  • Lethargic, can't be bothered

  • PROCRASTINATION (remember tomorrow NEVER comes)! (that's in capitals for me because I am good at procrastinating!
Come on fellow dieters - you CAN do this! Honest - you CAN!

Head up and let's get going...

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment