Tracking my weight loss

W E L C O M E

Welcome to my blog about my dieting adventures, thoughts, philosophies.

THOUGHT

Taking steps forward takes you into the unknown! Taking steps back keeps you in your comfort zone! Be adventurous today and step outside your comfort zone - life is an adventure!

Thursday 30 January 2014

The Whole Body Experience

I think I really need to get myself into a total package healthy living routine! Not just eating less and exercising more but I mean the WHOLE body experience package! What do I mean by this? Well...


  • Eating less (I have a month's supply of RC Solo Slim foods for Feb)
  • Drinking more - this has always been an issue for me as I hardly drink anything
  • Exercise more - definitely a MUST when wanting to lose weight BUT carrying on when at goal weight
  • Facial exercises - I have a Facial Flex (can be purchased here)[watch the video about it here] which I should use EVERY DAY, I also have an Eva Francis DVD which I haven't started seriously yet.
  • Body moisturising/brushing - this improves circulation. Use a natural hair body brush and start from your feet, brushing towards your heart. Moisturise your body - we tend to remember our hands and face, but the skin is our biggest organ and really needs to be looked after.
  • Plenty of sleep - I go to bed late, get up early and wonder why I have dark rings around my eyes! If I'm tired I don't have a lot of willpower where food is concerned or energy where exercise is concerned!
  • Skincare - I have used skincare for a fair few years (I used to be a Beauty Advisor for Avon - will do another post about the importance of skincare). I have used Mary Kay, Avon, Clinique and M&S (not all at the same time). The one which suits my skin best is Mary Kay, but it's only available through a consultant! 
  • Mary Kay [UK] site here,
  • Avon [UK] site here
  • Clinique [UK] site here,
  • M&S Beauty here

No comments:

Post a Comment