Tracking my weight loss

W E L C O M E

Welcome to my blog about my dieting adventures, thoughts, philosophies.

THOUGHT

Taking steps forward takes you into the unknown! Taking steps back keeps you in your comfort zone! Be adventurous today and step outside your comfort zone - life is an adventure!

Thursday 2 January 2014

Star Chart for being 'good'

OK this may sound puerile so forgive me if you are thinking - WHAT? I'm not back in infants school! Hear me out though :)

I was messaging a dieting buddy today and thought of this idea while replying (I love star charts etc so may give this a go myself). Here's an idea I found on a site for kiddy charts - click HERE

Make up a chart with squares and for each time you resist a temptation or eat healthily all week or exercise each day - make it what you want it to be - give yourself a star, when you have collected ?? number of stars give yourself a non food treat - a new lipstick perhaps, a bottle of perfume etc! 

You could have levels so that you're not saving forever for that huge treat!

I'm going to give every pound I lose to a charity! (OK my intentions are out in the open so I HAVE to be good and lose weight)!

We CAN do this 

Here's to a brilliant 2014 of weight loss

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment