Tracking my weight loss

W E L C O M E

Welcome to my blog about my dieting adventures, thoughts, philosophies.

THOUGHT

Taking steps forward takes you into the unknown! Taking steps back keeps you in your comfort zone! Be adventurous today and step outside your comfort zone - life is an adventure!

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Taking Ownership

In work that's the buzz phrase of the season - TAKE OWNERSHIP! What does that mean? Well stop making excuses and get on with what's supposed to be done with your particular section! 

How does this relate to losing weight?

Well ask yourself this - who made you overweight? Did someone force food into your mouth? Did someone beat you up if you didn't eat everything on your plate? 

Come on people (I'm actually talking to myself here and no I don't have multiple personalities ;) ) - no one has made me fat other than myself! 

Did I HAVE to buy that massive bag of crisps after work and eat the whole lot? NO!

Were the biscuits in the cupboard forced down my throat? NO!

Was the extra portion of food forced upon me? NO!

COME ON who made me FAT? ME - let me spell it out again M-E - however difficult this is to admit to myself - I MADE MYSELF OVERWEIGHT! Nobody else made me FAT! Nobody else turned me from a size 12 to a size 16! Nobody else made me gain 56lbs and about 50 inches!

Right NOW is the time to grab the bull by the horns and take ownership/ responsibility for my losing weight - no more hiding behind excuses and blaming others!

Have a good one folks

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment